Saturday, January 2, 2010

New Years Resolutions

Here are my Resolutions for 2010:
  1. Recycle more than I do now...that means I have to clean out the cat food cans, Yuk!!
  2. Eat more veggies.
  3. Be less wasteful...that means I need to be more realistic when I grocery shop.
  4. No new quilt fabric unless it is for a backing. The only exception is when I am out of Michigan such as when I attend out of state quilt shows. (We'll see how long it takes to break this one.)
  5. Work on reducing my fabric stash....this means making more quilts for charity and selling or donating more fabric.
  6. Watch more PBS and less CNN.
  7. Post to Lavender Pie more regularly....I really do have a lot of pictures etc. to share.
  8. Spend less time shopping and buying on eBay...it's kind of an addiction with me.
  9. Keep my finances more up to date in Quicken...boring!!!! but important......
  10. Complete my home projects...painting, new lighting, refinish stairs, new hall carpet etc.
  11. Spend less and save more.
  12. Be more generous.

What are your resolutions?

3 comments:

Robbie said...

Great resolutions! And they are all attainable! I never make them as I have always not kept them..hence, just keep doing what I do and hope I'm a better person in doing what I do! Happy New Year!

Ruth said...

Good list - let me know if you'd like any veggie recipes!

My new year's resolution is to finish my older quilt projects (to make room for all my new projects!). Last night I hand-quilted on a baby quilt I started four years ago. I had forgotten how enjoyable handquilting can be.

Carol Sc said...

I am more llike Robbie --- try to do better, but not be unrealistic about my abilities to keep resolutions! Happy New Year!!