Jessica, soon to be 2 years old on Nov 4th, and her brother Xander, age 4.5. My brother Doug's kids.
My brother Jim's four boys: Carl 9yrs old, John 7 yrs old, Sam will be 5 in December, and Ben 2 yrs old. I think Ben is a frog who turns into Prince Charming. Carl looks so cool as Frankenstein, Johnny is a Fortune Teller and Sam is in a hot air balloon. Their mother, Wendy is very creative with the costumes.
Carl in miniature.My favorite costume that appeared on my front porch this year was a young man dressed as an orange traffic pylon. His grandmother made the costume and she used orange duct tape. I gave her a thumbs up!!
Muffin is crying to me.....he doesn't realize that under daylight savings time, it is not 10:00 pm yet and he has another hour before bed time. I guess I need to give him a refresher course in how to tell time or maybe he is just trying to retrain me.....
Lots of meetings this week and preparing and packing and for Quilt Retreat by the Lake III. I probably won't post again until I return from the retreat. Stay tuned for lots of quilt pictures next week.

3 comments:
have a great time on quilt retreat, cindy, I'll be thinking of you while I'm cleaning my house and feeding swimmers and recruits after the football game on Saturday! I miss it already!
I will be envying you all your sewing time!! Love the costumes! I am glad I don't have to be creative in that area anymore --- it is a whole lot of work for a few hours --- (like wedding stuff).
Did you change the appearance of the blog? or am I just waking up?!
My dogs are confused by time switch too. Or perhaps are just trying to benefit from two breakfasts instead of one!
Have fun on the quilting retreat! And sew like the wind! I can't wait to see all the projects that come out of the retreat.
Post a Comment