Sunday, July 6, 2008

Jackson & Madeline Visit

Today was another beautiful summer day. It was warm but not humid and the sky was clear. I spent an hour or so on my patio this morning reading and drinking coffee. This is the first time this summer that I have indulged myself and lingered on the patio. It was pleasant until the sun started hitting the patio and there was no shade left. That was my key to end my relaxation.

I spent some time this afternoon doing the finishing touches on "Tuscan Sunrise". It is good to have it finished. Now I can concentrate on other quilt projects. Since I have not done much quilting in the past year, I have a very long list of quilts to finish, start, and plan. Some quilts are for family members, others for upcoming quilt art exhibits and fundraising events, and some are for people special to me.


Terri and Rodney and their children stopped in Lansing on their way to Lathrup Village from their second home near Ludington.
Jackson and Madeline are growing.
Madeline and her favorite Aunt.
Madeline can sit up all by herself now. She will be upright very soon. She also likes to stand up if you hold on to her.
What a cutey!!!!
Madeline and her Daddy, Rodney.
Madeline still likes to make the clicking sound.
Rodney with Madeline and Jackson.
Another one, Rodney is a very proud father.
Madeline is almost ready to crawl or she might just skip that and start walking.
Madeline and her Mommy, Terri.
Jackson took this picture of his Mom and Dad. Pretty good photographer for a four year old!
Jackson took this one too. Too bad Mom and sister were not cooperating.
The long weekend has come to an end and tomorrow starts another long work week. Fortunately, I have some fun events planned for the evenings, including a trip to Grand Rapids for a concert. Stay tuned.

No comments: