Carl looks wide awake and ready to go after eating his breakfast. Aunt Cyndee bought Carl some new jeans and shirts for school and it looks like he is wearing one of the new shirts.
John and Carl with their backpacks ready to head for the bus.
They must really love school. All smiles.
Younger brothers Sam and Ben are bundled up waiting for the bus to arrive for Carl and John.
All aboard the Magic School bus. Have fun at school and learn a lot.After work I stopped at the Habitat Lansing ReStore to deliver some no longer needed items from my garage and basement cleaning adventures of the past weeks. The ReStore will sell the items and use the proceeds to help fund the work of Habitat in our community and I get some usable space in my basement and garage. It is a win win. Don't forget about the ReStore when you are clearing out items you no longer need.
We had our first Habitat executive committee meeting tonight. Since four of us are new to our positions, we discussed our responsibilities and the focus of our work for the coming year. It was a long meeting but we covered a lot of territory. Not only am I the board secretary but I will be serving on the steering committee for our upcoming fundraising campaign. I think that Habitat will be taking up a great deal of my time in the coming months. I think it is a worthwhile cause and I am honored to serve. Now if I could just find the time to do more quilting....................

No comments:
Post a Comment