Today started out as a sunny day but the clouds came in and it turned gloomy and much cooler. Fall is definitely in the air even though we still have a few more weeks of true summer. The rain started late this afternoon and it is still falling at this hour. It is a good slow steady rain which we really need. The grass will be green again in a few days and the plants and trees will look a little more lively for the fall season.
This is the type of weather that creates painful sinus headaches and I have one today. It is hard to think or concentrate when your head feels like it is in a vice. I did bake some zucchini bread and blueberry muffins. Having the oven on seemed like a good idea today.
I went to the Charm Group meeting at Daisy's tonight and our potluck was full of casseroles and pasta dishes. Some were heated and it was the perfect meal for a day like today. The Charm Group project is coming along and I will remember to take pictures at our next meeting so you can see the progress.
Shelley sent me some pictures of Jessica so I thought you might want to see how she has grown.
Jessica is upright and walking now. Oh boy, she is going to get into everything now. Watch out!
What a cutey!
Jessica, Grandma Dee and brother Xander.
Jessica playing soccer.
Xander, big brother Tyler, and Jessica. Love those pigtails.
Jessica is upright and walking now. Oh boy, she is going to get into everything now. Watch out!
What a cutey!
Jessica, Grandma Dee and brother Xander.
Jessica playing soccer.
Xander, big brother Tyler, and Jessica. Love those pigtails. Grandma Dee got a new car a few weeks ago. She drove over on Sunday and I got to take a good look at her first new car ever, it's a Chevrolet Impala. It is a grey metallic and sometimes looks blue and other times it looks green. The interior is dark grey and she has OnStar and XM radio!!! Way cool.
This is from the Chevrolet website.

No comments:
Post a Comment