Upclose of the Porcelain Vine berries.
This is one of the seven Japanese Maples in my backyard.
Daphne.
Very close on the berries.
This is what the freeze did to the Nico Blue Hydrangea. I hope they survive the winter. I am going to try not protecting them like I have in the past and see what happens.
This is the patio garden all ready for winter. I see the Stella d'Oro Day Lilies have started growing again.
The berries again.
This is the most beautiful Japanese Maple in the yard at this time of year. It has lost some leaves since Saturday but it is a bright orange and almost glows in the sunshine.
One Clematis blossom has braved the cold and wants to bloom among the Hydrangea.

1 comment:
I always enjoy your garden pictures. My garden is really still growing. My main problems are wind and the fact that the backyard is under mature maples who are waterhogs. BB
Post a Comment