Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Jessica's Quilt

Another day of this awful flu...I am hoping my fever will subside so I can go to work tomorrow. I have spent the evening coughing and working on this quilt for my niece Jessica who will be two years old in a few weeks. Her bedroom is yellow so I added orange and pink. Orange is the new Pink!!!! These are 5.5 inch by 10.5 inch rectangles and the pattern is from the book, Simple Start, Stunning Finish by Valori Wells. I am making Madeline a similar one using Kaffe Fassett fabrics in floral prints. I will piece Madeline's at our upcoming Quilt Retreat by the Lake III.
Jessica's quilt...Orange is the New Pink!
Lisa...I took your comment as a challenge!!! Can't keep a quilter down for long.
Time for more cough medicine and ibuprofen....sniff, sniff.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How bright and beautiful!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Really love "the new pink" Cindy. It is beautiful. Daisy