"Poppies"
Sunday, October 25, 2009
Landscape Quilt
Our Charm Quilt Group does a project each year. This year Daisy asked us to make a landscape quilt. I had one partially completed from a class at World Quilt many moons ago so I got it out and finished it. Another project done. It's a Good Thing!
This is the photo of poppies that my quilt is supposed to replicate.
In the class we started with a photo and we each got a packet of fabrics, threads and yarns to use in making our quilt. My packet included lots of silks and satin fabrics as well as yarns of every thickness. I used fusible web and machine stitching to adhere the pieces to the quilt top.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Love your Landscape Challenge, Cindy. Mine is still in my head, but hope to put some of it to fabric this week. Obviously, there is an up side to being sick and laid up -- you're getting a lot of projects completed. Daisy
Wow! Very nice.
LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cool quilt --- and how nice to finish a project!! I actually have my landscape pieced --- have to make some border decisions.
Post a Comment