On the way home from work I stopped to fill my car with gas, WOW!! $4.19 a gallon. I am so fortunate to live close to my office, stores, friends, etc. My car gets decent gas mileage but it is getting scary. I am convinced that the price of gas will never get lower. It will only continue to increase. It sure makes me think carefully about my routes and when and where I am going so that I don't put on any more miles than is needed. On the positive side, I predict that the high cost of gas will make living in the inner cities more desirable and eventually increase the value of homes in the cities faster than the value of homes in the suburbs. It is only a prediction and may not come true for several years but....who knows.
Here are some more quilts from the Chicago International Quilt Show, April 2008.
I
The colorful quilts are making me anxious for tomorrow. I joined a Dyeing Group. No, not that kind ----Dyeing of fabric. We meet tomorrow. I hope to have pictures, stay tuned.

No comments:
Post a Comment