It's all in my head: the cold or allergies or whatever. I can't breath and I keep coughing. I am drinking fluids frequently. I am so thankful for the over the counter and prescription meds. They alleviate the symptoms at least temporarily. My Kleenex box has been close by all day. I took a vacation day hoping that I could accomplish some things around the house. I did a few things, but I have no energy due to these allergies.
Since I was housebound all day and spent most of the day updating my Quicken accounts, I had to think creatively for my blog post tonight. Remember, I am under the weather so don't expect much.
I have been winning great auction deals on Ebay lately. Here are three pair of Birkenstocks that I purchased direct from a company in Germany via Ebay. The price was less than half of what I would pay here, including the cost of shipping. The pair on the left has an aboriginal design, the middle pair has an Hawaiian design, and I just love the paisley design of the pair on the right. Birkenstocks are soooooo comfortable.
Lisa and I are going Garage Sale-ing tomorrow. Last night I decided to count the change that I have been saving for the past year or so since I intended to use it on garage sale items. I have quite a bit. I will probably put some in my Roth IRA. Really!! I ran out of coin sleeves and will have to get more. I plan to spend these loose quarters at the garage sales. My nephews will get the pennies and nickels for their piggy banks. I hope to find some good children's books. Carl likes to read and so does Jackson.
I am looking forward to feeling better so I can get out and work in the gardens this weekend. Have a great weekend!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment