This one was a larger wallhanging and all done in applique.
A close up of the cat's face. Again perfect cat eyes.
A close up of the eye.
I took a walk around the tollgate pond tonight. The weather has been perfect today. Very sunny and warm. While walking I called my brother Jim and learned that he and my brother Mike and Jim's two older sons, Carl and John, went to the Tiger baseball game last night. The Boston Red Sox won, but that is okay. Jim likes the Red Sox and Carl is named after the famous Red Sox player Carl Yastremski.
My friend, Phyllis, who lives in California now, celebrated her one year wedding anniversary to her high school sweetheart yesterday. I am very happy for her. They are in the process of buying a new home and she promised to have a guest room.

No comments:
Post a Comment