Tonight I had to attend a Habitat committee meeting and since I arrived early, I took the opportunity to check out the great deals in our ReStore: doors, windows, tile, grout, paint, molding, toilets, sinks, ovens, miscellaneous hardware, cabinets and countertops. The prices are a fraction of regular retail. Some of the ReStore merchandise is new and it stocks all types of items usuable by homeowners.
I walked around the ReStore and checked out a few light fixtures etc. As I was about to leave, I saw them....the curtain rods. I grabbed them and Judy gave me the best deal in the world. I got three wooden pole rods with finials for $2. I would have expected to pay about $15 each for new ones at Lowe's. I use these to hang my wall quilts for display. What a great deal!!!!!!!!!
Now for more pictures of quilts from the International Quilt Show in

1 comment:
Yep, I check your blog most every day. Enjoyed the tour of the garden (am envious, but know you spend more time working in the dirt than I do). Great buy on the "quilt hangers". Nice rain today.
Post a Comment