Tuesday, May 20, 2008

More Quilts

I stayed home with a sore throat today. I imagine a cold will soon follow. Not much notable happened today except I did get my hair cut this evening. Since my stylist is in Rio, I made an appointment with a coworker's son's girlfriend. She did a great job and I like it. Of course, my hair won't look like this again. Sometimes I think that we need more than two hands to really do our hair properly.

One more thing, I am really heartsick about Ted Kennedy. He is a great American and has served our country well. He has been a voice in Washington looking out for all of our health care needs. The news does not look good for him, but I am sure the doctors will do all they can treatment wise.

Here are some more quilts from the Chicago International Quilt Show. Enjoy!!!

Eye Pod, get it?


Dandy Lion

I love the colors and textures of these Caladium leaves. I thought this one was so cool. Three dimensional nine patch.
Fun friends.
Great use of fabrics.
Hey, another Great Blue Heron.
Cute tree frog.
And yet another Great Blue Heron.

1 comment:

Linda said...

That tree frog look familiar!!!