On to quilts......This is the next to last bunch of quilts from the Ann Arbor Quilt Show. Enjoy!!
Friday, August 8, 2008
Ann Arbor Quilt Show IV
Although this is the first night of the Great Lakes Folk Festival, I decided to take it easy and rest up at home so I can be energized to attend the GLFF for the next two days. I puttered around doing laundry, dishes, recycling etc. I also watched the depressing news of yet another male politician who is unfaithful. What is wrong with these men?? Are there any decent, honest, faithful men in leadership roles? I know it is sexist to lump them all in the same category and I shouldn't assume that one or two or ten or twenty spoil the whole bunch. However, from my own personal experience and what I see and hear day after day it sure is depressing. Can you imagine the heartbreak that they have caused? I can. I know what it must feel like. Okay, enough of that.
On to quilts......This is the next to last bunch of quilts from the Ann Arbor Quilt Show. Enjoy!!
Very arty gardenish quilt.
Oops a little more brown. Nicely graphic though.
Simple baskets and corner applique.
Nice applique pattern.
Printed pictures from a garden featured on this one.
A Piece O' Cake pattern perhaps. Nice fabric selection.
I like the lattice design.
Great design and use of large print and ethnic fabrics.
Gotta love that Kaffe Fassett fabric.
Up close.
Up close again.
This quilt was a wonderful display of machine quilting.
I love all the different designs.
This one really shows off the stitches.
Could be another Laura Wasilowski workshop product.
Great Landscape and use of greys.
A little girl in the sand.
Close up.
Japanese Maple. I am not crazy about the light blue background but it works.
Black and White and Red all over.................
On to quilts......This is the next to last bunch of quilts from the Ann Arbor Quilt Show. Enjoy!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I'm looking forward to seeing your Sunflower quilt --- I didn't remember that you took a class with Phil Beaver.
Post a Comment