Sunday, August 17, 2008
Sad News
Some of you may read the blog, My Cancer. I have a link in the list of blogs I read. I have been following LeRoy Sievers and his blog for the past two years, well, ever since my late friend Roberta was diagnosed in January 2007. Anyway, I just returned from a weekend out of town and read on line that LeRoy passed away very late on Friday. I will miss his frankness and his wonderful words that I have read daily. If you know anyone who suffers from cancer or have it yourself, I recommend that you read his blog. It gives you great insight into the thoughts of someone with terminal cancer and it lets you realize the strength they have. The comments from hundreds of caring persons who have followed LeRoy's journey renews my belief that humans are wonderful and caring. www.npr.org/blogs/mycancer/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment