Friday, August 15, 2008

NQA 2007 Quilts VI

Tonight I am packing for a weekend trip to East Tawas with my sister and her family to see my Aunt Mary. It is hard to do all your weekend chores in one evening and pack at the same time, but it can be done. I look forward to seeing my aunt, her cottage and the warm sun on the beach of Lake Huron. Of course, I will get to see Jackson and Madeline too. My kitties will be on their own for the weekend. I will leave them plenty of food and water and hope the litter box does not overflow and stink too bad.

Here are more quilts from NQA in Columbus 2007: Enjoy!!!I am really not into the traditional applique quilts but this one must have captured my attention because I took tons of pictures. See the next pictures of this quilt and see for yourself.







See what I mean, lots of pictures. I liked the graduation of color in the border applique leaves the best.
For those of you who like that old fashioned applique look, this is another great quilt.
Up close, I really like the lattice piecing.
And the border too.
Appliqued tree.
Luna Moth.
Wow, don't you feel like you are spinning when you look at this one? Love it.
Up close.
Traditional with a twist. Love the yellow orange background.
Wow! This is busy bright and a blast.
Lots of movement in this one.
My fav again, New York Beauty.
Up close.
Great blues, for the horse lover.
Interesting landscape.
Up close, great quilting.
This one looks like it was make of suede. It has a soft look to it.

No comments: