Rex and Clarisa and I went to dinner tonight at Claddagh. I got to ride in the Big Red Truck. We were sort of celebrating the fact that they will be grandparents in April 2009. I called them Grandma and Grandpa just to get them used to the new roles they will be playing. They will be excellent grandparents. I joking asked how many things they had already purchased for the baby and without a hesitation, Clarisa listed several things. Who could resist. I told Clarisa that I would be happy to make a baby quilt and to help her make one too. Rex thinks the baby will be a boy and Clarisa is assuming she will be a girl.
Bill Clinton and Joe Biden gave good speeches tonight at the Democratic Convention. We sure do need Barack Obama in office. A change will be good.
On a sad note, Jackson, was running with friends this morning and took a dive onto the sidewalk. He looks pretty pitiful and I know it must hurt. He told Terri that he wished God would help him. What a sweetheart. Terri said the pictures do not give an accurate view of the real injury. Jackson starts kindergarten next Tuesday and he will be looking a little different for a few weeks while he heals.
XOXOXOXOXOXO from Aunt Cyndee to Jackson. I wish I could make it all better for you now. Jackson and his scraped up face. :(

1 comment:
I"m glad Terri took a picture of that face - good to look at in future years. Sure hope it clears by school pics - or it will be a pic to remember!!!!!
Post a Comment