I am in a rush to meet someone for drinks before seeing "Sex and the City" the movie....so this will be brief. These are the hand dyed fabrics I made last weekend.

Gradations of orange. What can Orange do for you? ING get it.

I wish this was more intense with color.

Painted and salted. Kinda neato.

I dyed a white on white fabric. It got a blob on it, see the center. I do like the color.

This is my number one favorite. I rubber banded spots on the fabric and I will definitely do this again. Again, more intense color would be better.

Close up. I used those thick pink rubber bands from broccoli.

Another close up.

Again, over dyed the white on white print.

Dyed in a meat tray.

Over dyed white on white.

Same fabric but this is the right side, wrong side is above.

Over dyed white on white.

The right side of same fabric as above.
I spent most of the day out in the heat working on the gardens. I weeded and finally uncaged the hydrangea. I am afraid I waited way too long and they might not flower this year. Well, live and learn. My allergies are really bad today and I am feeling asthmatic. Sometimes I can talk and breathe at the same time. It might be the cottonwood trees that seem to be in bloom. Thank goodness for AC.
Too bad about Big Brown. What a terrible blow to have all the hype and expectations of coming in first and instead being the last.
1 comment:
LOVE the orange!!!
Post a Comment